We ensure that our work is in line with our quality principles. Our Quality Management System has been put in place and our aim is to get the system certified for ISO 13485 quality standards by a reputable industry body over the next few months. Main areas of our quality system focus on:
- only sourcing products of reliable quality, supported by quality certificates, from established global manufacturers
- using reputable shipping partners who ensure optimal delivery conditions for our products and proper customs procedures
- providing optimal storage conditions for products in our facilities
- handling customer complaints timeously and learning to prevent issues from recurring
- communicating extensively with our customers to provide prompt technical support and feedback whenever needed
- supporting our employees to grow in their careers through relevant training and provision of equal employment opportunities, which will benefit our company and ensure our customers’ & suppliers' expectations are met and exceeded
- provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees
- being committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
- adhere to the ethical marketing codes and legislation as set out by the relevant industry associations and national authorities
- constantly reviewing our QMS to identify any areas of improvements
We are passionate about achieving our quality and service commitments. We encourage you to tell us how we can get better!